Wednesday 28 February 2018

HOW TO GET MATCHES ON TINDER! STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO GETTING OVER 100 MATCHES IN A WEEK! (maybe lol)

Idek. Just watch it and enjoy it lmao, and dont forget to leave a like.
love yall and let me know if you want a part 2!!!!!

Follow Me on My Socials:
Instagram: https://instagram.com/andrewb.11
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AB_gotgame

About my channel

On this channel we will be progressing our team, opening packs, and buying players, and pulling elites until we reach the highest overall possible and reach our main goal of winning the super bowl on in the All-Madden First String Division.(With no money spent)
I have videos that help give you coins, some consider it a glitch.In the future I’m going to make tons of videos that including many different games on the PS4 such as NBA 2K, MLB the Show, and more. I will also start doing tutorials for Madden 18, showing you guys the best schemes that i know, both offensively and defensively. My favorite football team is the Indianapolis Colts and some of my favorite players are Andrew Luck, Cam Newton, Ezekiel Elliott, Leveon Bell, just to name a few. Some youtubers that I enjoy watching in the gaming community are oprahside, oprah sideverson, OSN, Cullenburger, Kaykayes, Kouppa, Toke, Tokenasty, ipodkingcarter ,chrissmoove, QJB, prettyboyfredo, kspade64 ,Kspade kspadetheprospect, pewdiepie staxmontana, ymdtv, gento subthegamer, stg, shake4ndbake, ryan IKC , jmellflo, Twobrosgaming, Lostnunbound, mrsomeonegaming ,leparis57, aiirxjones ,shady00018 ,ernc05 ,callmeshawn ,and ksi.
Madden is my favorite game of all time regardless of how much I rant about how bad it is and regardless of how much EA is out to get me.

What I plan on doing: I will definitely be doing in depth tutorials of different money plays, glitch plays, and offensive schemes in Madden 18. How to audible, how to make quick adjustments glitches, field goal glitch, fake field goal glitch. How to stop the blitz, how to stop the run, how to stop the pass, best run play, best pass play, best team, best team overall, etc. Hopefully soon I can bring you guys some defensive schemes as well because I know quite a few “nano” blitzes, and just a bunch of tips and tricks to help you guys play lockdown defense. I do play Madden 18 Ultimate team but the reason why it isn’t featured a lot on my channel is because I got the game super late so I was so far behind everything and I didn’t have the time to catch up. But in Madden 18 expect there to be a lot more videos on Madden Ultimate team, trash talking kid videos and Madden Ultimate team pack openings. If Jmellflo wants it you better expect a Jmellflo exposed video coming soon. In NBA2K I hope to bring you guys some my park gameplay, maybe myteam gameplay (most likely starting with NBA2K18) signature skill moves, custom jump shot tutorials, Layup Tutorials, archetype tips and tricks, etc. Look forward to seeing MLB the Show 17 gamplay as well. I will be doing MLB Road to the Show as well as Diamond Dynasty, tips and tricks, and MLB the Show 17 Diamond Dynasty pack openings. Stay tuned for many Madden 18 Ultimate team coin glitch tutorials, how to make Madden 18 ultimate team coins fast, and many more tips for Madden 18. I was late to purchasing NBA 2K18 which is why there are no tips and tricks videos that I know for NBA2K 18 but once NBA2K18 comes out expect a lot of videos about NBA2K18 tips and tricks, jump shot tutorials, myteam gameplay, my team pack openings etc. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST FORTNITE!!!! In my fortnite videos I will be giving you guys tips and tricks on how to win every game, fortnite glitches, being the best fortnite player, best console player, best spots to land, highest kill game, how to build, how to build fast, how to build a fort, best guns, and more!!
tinder, hijacking tinder, hijacking my roommates tinder, dominic deangelis, heath, picking up girls, girls, funny, hilarious, Labib yasir, kostas,
garcia, react, finebros, app, rob, robert, robertentertains, davidalvareeezy, pick up lines, jc

As always, don’t forget to shoot your shot.



from
http://www.handyshowto.com/real-good/how-to-get-matches-on-tinder-step-by-step-guide-to-getting-over-100-matches-in-a-week-maybe-lol/%20

No comments:

Post a Comment