Sunday 25 February 2018

How to Use “Acting AS IF” to Attract What You Want with the Law of Attraction

For My FREE PDF on the “The Top 5 Law of Attraction Books
that changed my Life” Click below…
http://www.aarondoughty.com/my-free-book-list

➡ For My FREE HYPNOSIS MP3 on Reprograming the Subconscious Mind Click Below…
➡ http://bit.ly/2zk4vP2

➡For my 7 Day Law of Attraction Morning routine Course Click below
➡ http://bit.ly/2ESuSPq

➡Click here for the Law of Attraction Accelerator Program
➡ http://bit.ly/2CgiUyM

In this video I’m going to be sharing with you a practical process that you can apply in your own house for really acting and being the way that you prefer. This is going to show you ways of embodying the emotion and really acting as if in order to attract what you want. Transcript below…

In this video I’m going to be sharing with you a practical process that you can apply in your own house for really acting and being the way that you prefer. This is going to show you ways of embodying the emotion and really acting as if in order to attract what you want. Welcome back to another video. My name’s Erin and I help people expand their consciousness. Now in this video I’m going to be sharing with you ways that actors have been able to embody emotions that they are playing a role for. I’m going to be sharing with you how our personality is something that’s been patterned into thinking that this is the way I am and how we can break outside of that mold. If we simply give ourselves permission to be in act a different way now the wait reason this video was inspired is because I was reading articles of actors who were acting at home or maybe they were like getting ready for a role that they had and that’s something a lot of actors will do especially really good actors is even when they’re at home they will act as if that that’s who they are so that they really get into the character.

Now the funny thing is as people act like this or as actors act like this the idea is that they end up in body the emotions that their character would have. So if they’re playing a very happy person then the idea is they may feel happier if they’re playing a person that gets very angry they may find themselves in bonding those emotions more and more. Now I think there’s a lot of power in understanding this because when it comes to the way that we’re being in the way the carriers of our physiology that all correlates to the kind of emotions we feel.

And that’s something that we can track back to something I share a lot with the Amy Cuddy power pose when you’re standing in a Superman or Superwoman pose and that makes you feel more confident and less cortisol which is the stress hormone and the idea is that what we can do is begin to link us up to the way that we prefer to be. Now we think many times that our personality is set that this is who I am now. I believe that our personality is a pattern that we have continuously habitually practice and we think this is who I am I’m just a shy person I’m just a jealous person I’m just this type of person. But in general and at the base core of it I believe that we can let go of certain patterns by making the decision to do so and then taking action to break outside of that mold.

So this is something that I found to be very powerful it’s something that comes from a book called How to Break the habit of being yourself it’s by Dr. Joe dispence I’ve recommended that many times a very good book and it explains how 60 to 70 thoughts 60 to 70 thousand thoughts a day that we think on average that of those about 90 percent of them are recycled from the day before. Which means that we’re simply recycling the same personality every single day and we’re saying this is who I am and remember our personality creates our personal reality which means that if we want to change our personal reality or our circumstance we must first change our personality to have a virtual thoughts that we have the way we continuously think act and feel.

Now in order for us to do this and apart part of an important part of it is the action that we are taking and the way that we are acting in our everyday life now knowing that actors are able to act a certain way at their house when they’re preparing for a role and it makes them feel a certain way.

What if what we could do is we could act as if we could embody the emotions that we prefer and we could in a way try it on Try on a new perspective on a new personality. Now some people might hear this and think why would I want to be someone I’m not. The idea is that who we think we are is nothing but a habitual liars pattern that we keep on practicing and we keep on saying you know this is who I am. But…
Song:
Adventures by A Himitsu https://soundcloud.com/a-himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b…
Music released by Argofox https://youtu.be/8BXNwnxaVQE
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/MkNeIUgNPQ8

This video is about How to Use Acting to Attract What You Want



from
http://www.handyshowto.com/real-good/how-to-use-acting-as-if-to-attract-what-you-want-with-the-law-of-attraction/%20

No comments:

Post a Comment