Thursday 8 February 2018

DIY RAINBOW JELLY CUBE SLIME!!! How to Instagram Famous Slime!

hey everyone!! in today’s video, I’ll be showing you all how to make a diy rainbow jelly cube slime 🙂 this type of slime is very trendy on Instagram, so I decided to give it a shot. enjoy !!

watch my last video!

my borax activator mix:
1/3 tsp borax in 1 cup hot water

follow my social medias:
instagram – @sarahchoxo
slime instagram – @satisfyingg.slimer
snapchat – @sarahchoxo
musical.ly- @sarahcxo
family vlog channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC-lM7CCgM1W7VGHu17R62g

have any questions or concerns? contact me by emailing me at sarahcho@viralnation.com or dm me on instagram!!

business inquiries: sarahcho@viralnation.com

disclaimer: the music used in this video belongs to their rightful owners, and the companies mentioned do not belong to me. no sponsorships were included.



from
http://www.handyshowto.com/real-good/diy-rainbow-jelly-cube-slime-how-to-instagram-famous-slime/%20

No comments:

Post a Comment