Friday 9 February 2018

How to Apply HTV to Cork

How to Apply HTV to Cork

Video to comment on for the March Scrapbox :

Check out my second channel: Betsy Gotcher
Find me on Social Media
Snapchat: betsygot
Instagram: CuttinCornersVinyl
Twitter: @go_betsy

( you don’t have to buy from me but I definitely love it when you do). Here is a link to my website and Facebook so check it out if you want.
www.cuttincornersvinyl.com
www.facebook.com/cuttincorners
I can’t thank all of you enough for all of the love and support. Y’all are the reason for my Youtube and I hope that you will continue to watch and learn with me.
If you want to contact me you can email me @ cuttincornersvinyl@gmail.com

If you are in my area( or you want to drive or mail me something)
my store address is :
Cuttin Corners Vinyl
1127 Boston Ave.
Nederland, TX 77627



from
http://www.handyshowto.com/real-good/how-to-apply-htv-to-cork/%20

No comments:

Post a Comment